Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Win a FREE NIKE+ FUELBAND!

Last week I had lunch with a friend from out of town.  She is by far one of the sweetest souls I know! We had a wonderful time talking about our families, jobs and passions.  We also came to lunch bearing gifts for one another.  I brought her my clean eating manual that I review during my clean eating webinars.  And she brought me.......WAIT FOR IT.......a Nike+Fuelband!!!!! (I think I won out on this deal.......) I guess it's nice to know people who work for Nike corporate, right??  She told me that I could keep the Fuelband for myself, or do a giveaway on my blog and for my fans on Facebook over at Fit and Healthy with Debbie Reichert.  Of course, I chose to do a giveaway because I truly LOVE giving stuff away!





Here are the details of this cool fitness gadget.  Through a sports-tested accelerometer, Nike+ FuelBand tracks your daily activity including running, walking, basketball, dancing and dozens of everyday activities. It tracks each step taken and calorie burned. It also tells the time of day.

Just follow the steps below to enter the giveaway!  I would certainly love for you to SHARE on your own wall, as well as give me a "follow" on Pinterest and pin this blog post to your fitness board!!

Good luck and one random winner will be drawn on July 1st.

In Good Health,
~Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment