Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Grilled tilapia with brown rice and roasted veggies

Easiest "clean" dinner EVER!!!!

I bought a couple pounds of of tilapia at Earth Fare today, brought it home and seasoned it up with some salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika on both sides.  While the hubs was grilling it up I had some cauliflower and broccoli in the oven, roasting at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Before putting it in the oven I just drizzled it with some extra virgin olive oil and seasoned with the same seasonings that I had seasoned the fish with.  I had some brown rice already made up earlier in the day (because it takes so FREAKING long) that I had cooked in chicken stock, so I simply heated that up and dinner was ready in a snap.  Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the fish when serving and voila!




Eating a healthy and delicious meal CAN be quick and easy.  And what's even better?  I made enough so that I can simply reheat the leftovers and turn this into a quick and easy lunch later in the week!  Cook once, eat two or three times is my motto.

In Good Health,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment