Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Getting Serious in September

If you have been following my Facebook page for awhile, then you know that every month I put together a little challenge for anyone to take part in if he/she wishes. In the past, we've done burpees, we've planked, done wall sits, pistol squats, focused on our abs, drank a ton of water, etc.  Well, this month, I'm going to try something a little different........

This challenge is serious, and it's for those that are ready to get serious.  Are you serious about losing weight?  Maybe you are struggling with maintaining your weight?  Maybe you are just serious about getting more healthy?  Maybe you want to increase your strength?  Well, then this challenge is for you. 



I want to be your free, personal lifestyle coach for one month.  You will use my Facebook page and blog as your daily go to.  I want you to utilize all the recipes I've posted both here on the blog, as well as on Facebook.  I want you to utilize the countless workouts I've posted over the past 5 months. There is enough material in these two areas for you to focus on YOU this entire month.  I absolutely guarantee you that if you follow the steps below, in 30 days you will feel lighter, healthier, happier, and stronger and will want to keep it up another 30 days and beyond.  And the beautiful part of it is....it's FREE!  I'm not selling you anything at all.  I'm doing this for absolutely no other purpose than to help you be the best you can be and feel the best you can feel.

Here is the basics of the next 30 days:
1.  Eat 5-6 small meals every day, including protein in every meal
2.  Make water your beverage of choice, aiming for 90 ounces/day. 
3.  Plan to workout out 5 times/week, mixing in cardio with strength training.
4.  Do your absolute best to eat foods in their most whole form by following what is so popularly known as clean eating.  I cannot stress enough....no soda (including diet) and little to no processed foods. (Please keep in mind that I eat chicken, fish, turkey and occassionally red meat, however, I do have vegetarian recipes posted, and most of my recipes can be made vegetarian as well).
5.  The most important step of all, WAKE UP EVERY SINGLE MORNING WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF BEING AWESOME!!!!



You may laugh at Step 5, however, in my opinion, this is THE most important step of them all.  I am a firm believer in mind over matter.  Waking up in the morning with the sole intention of kicking ass that day, knowing you CAN do it, because you ARE awesome, is 90% of the battle.  Believing in yourself is the first step in taking charge of your obstacles.

This challenge is no joke.  But I'm here for you.  I'd like to know exactly who is willing to take on this challenge in September.  Are you ready to get serious??  If so, feel free to comment on this blog below or send me a message on my facebook page.  Just let me know if you are in it to win it.  I will not be opposed to getting you my phone number so that we can talk or text our way through the month.  But you need to be serious!!

I'll continue to post healthy recipes and workouts through the month, as I always do.  It's up to you to take advantage of them.

Are you ready to get SERIOUS in SEPTEMBER????  Are you ready to hit the start button?



In Good Health,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I am in! Have been struggling for years! Slowly but surly its coming off. I would love to be at my goal weight by December!

    ReplyDelete